Custom Bulk Storage
We custom fabricate stainless steel and carbon steel storage silos, storage bins, and storage hoppers for your agricultural, commercial, or industrial applications.
Our manufactured steel silos, steel bins, and steel hoppers are available for carbon steel fabrication or stainless-steel fabrication. Customize thickness, diameter, and length for your required application, with skirted and legged designs to enhance structural integrity.
Custom fabricated steel silos, also known as steel bulk storage tanks, can be used for a variety of applications, including bulk storage for grain, coal, cement, carbon black, woodchips, wet and dry food products, sand, and sawdust. With decades of experience, we can ensure that your custom fabricated silo is built to your exact specifications and that your steel silo will withstand the test of time.
- Steel silos, properly coated, resist corrosion and offer increased durability and longevity
- Custom fabricated steel silos meet API, AWS, AWWA, or USDA Standards as specified by our clients
- Ideal for grain, animal feed, food products, brewed substances, oil, and chemicals
We custom fabricate a variety of steel bins to meet our clients’ storage and material handling needs. From simple storage bins to more complex metering bins, our bins are used for a variety of dry materials, such as feed or fuel.
- Steel bins are durable and long-lived
- Specialty linings and coatings available to meet your specific bulk storage requirements
- Steel bins are fabricated to meet AWS, API, AWWA, or USDA standards as our clients may require
- Ideal for use in agriculture, food processing, oil and gas, power generation, chemical storage, and water or wastewater treatment
Custom fabricated steel hoppers are ideal for transferring products such as grain, food products, mined ore, feedstock, and more. Steel hoppers are frequently used in various industries, including chemical, mining and minerals, and agriculture.
- Available in coatings such as enamel, epoxy, vinyl, rubber, tar, alkyd, and zinc
- Steel bins, from either stainless or carbon steel, are durable in all applications
Custom Bulk Storage Industries Served
We serve the exacting needs of facility operators, EPC contractors, general contractors, and OEMs in multiple industries with our custom bulk storage containers.
Oil & Gas
Food & Beverage Processing
Mining & Minerals
Water & Wastewater Treatment
Pulp & Paper
Structural Facilities AISC Certified
Standard for Steel Building Structures with the Sophisticated Paint Endorsement P2
Plate/Vessel Facility ASME Accredited
S and U Stamp Fabrications
AWS Certified Welding Fabricator
National Fire Protection Association Member
Fireline V Certified
Field Services Division National Board Accredited
R Stamp for Repairs, Alterations, and Rerating of Pressure Retaining Items