ASME Pressure Vessels
We design and fabricate carbon steel or stainless steel pressure vessels to meet quality standards.
Pressure vessels are designed to hold liquids, vapors, or gases at high pressures.
Customized to your specs
ASME pressure vessels are customized to your specifications. Southeastern Construction provides storage solutions for Liquefied Petroleum Gases, Propane, Butane, Pentane, Aqueous Ammonia, Anhydrous Ammonia, and other gaseous products.
ASME Accredited Facility
Southeastern Construction is an ASME Accredited facility with decades of experience designing, fabricating, assembling, and inspecting custom pressure vessels to meet Section VIII Division 1 standards. At our 12 acre, 65,000 square foot manufacturing facility in West Central Florida, we have the professional drafters, welders, and fabricators needed to create your custom heavy pressure vessels to your sizes or applications.
Examples of ASME pressure vessels that can be fabricated:
- Blowdown tanks and blowdown drums
- Water softeners and zeolite water softeners
- Ethylene loading drums and KO drums
- Suction scrubbers
- Molecular sieves dehydration units
- Air receivers and instrument air receivers
- Propane storage tanks
- Flash tanks
- Fuel gas drain tanks
- Aqueous ammonia storage tanks
- Anhydrous ammonia storage tanks
- Heater tanks
- Drain tanks
- Closed cooling water head tanks
- Cooling water expansion tanks
- Steam turbine drain tanks
- Surge tanks
- Hydropneumatic surge tanks
ASME Pressure Vessels are designed, fabricated, and delivered to your facility worldwide.
- Meets ASME Boiler and Pressure Section VIII Division 1 or Division 2
- Meets ASME Section IX, AWS D1.1, and AWS D1.6 Standards
- Overweight, oversized, super load pressure tanks
- Designed and fabricated to meet quality standards
ASME Pressure Vessel Industries Served
We serve the exact needs of facility operators, EPC contractors, general contractors, OEMs in multiple industries.
Water & Wastewater Treatment
Food & Beverage Processing
Mining & Minerals
Oil & Gas
Pulp & Paper
Structural Facilities AISC Certified
Standard for Steel Building Structures with the Sophisticated Paint Endorsement P2
Plate/Vessel Facility ASME Accredited
S and U Stamp Fabrications
AWS Certified Welding Fabricator
National Fire Protection Association Member
Fireline V Certified
Field Services Division National Board Accredited
R Stamp for Repairs, Alterations, and Rerating of Pressure Retaining Items