Advantages of In-House Access Steel Fabrication
Retaining access steel in-house adds a layer of quality and efficiency to any structural steel project. At Southeastern Construction, we fabricate high-quality access steel on our 24-acre property that holds six AISC Certified facilities. Our certified facilities, each dedicated to a specific structural steel product sets us apart from most structural steel fabricators and allows us to offer low-cost, high-quality products to our customers.
Retaining steel products from in-house facilities provide many advantages .
• Access steel is fully integrated into the BIM model from the outset.
• In-house fabrication shops allow for speed and flexibility.
• In-house fabrication shops save time and money spent on transportation costs.
• Steel fabrication in adjoining fabrication shops create a higher level of quality control.
• Associated access steel fabrication properly sequenced in the erection path of the primary structure.
• In-house fabrication shops remove the sub-contractor layer,
Request a quote today on your next steel fabrication project!
Zhou, Michael. “5 Reasons In-House Manufacturing Is Better Than Outsourcing.” Smallbizdaily.com